FreeScore's New Website Speeds Member Access to Triple Credit Scores and 3-in-1 Credit Report
Six new features improve experience for new and returning members
Norwalk, Conn. — July 13, 2009 — FreeScore, LLC, a leading provider of online credit scores and services, today launched a redesigned FreeScore.com website with six new features that make it quicker and easier for members to access their triple credit scores and 3-in-1 credit report. The site also provides access to other pertinent credit information and services available as part of a FreeScoreSM membership. The new features include:
- A streamlined welcome page for new members that provides clear directions for immediate access to their free credit scores and reports, and a credit dashboard for returning members that highlights the additional credit information and services available with their membership
- Single-button access to triple credit scores and a 3-in-1 credit report, eliminating the need for members to identify themselves as either "new" or "returning"
- An engaging and interactive member dashboard showing which benefits are active and which need to be activated; quick links to activation pages and other relevant information
- More prominently displayed information about all member benefits
- A real-time welcome email that lets new members begin using the service immediately
"The new FreeScore.com site gives members more convenient and timely access to their three credit scores and other information, which is an essential step in taking greater control of their financial lives," said Rob Wyse, FreeScore spokesperson.
Introduced in May 2008, the FreeScoreSM service offers consumers access to their credit scores and reports from all three major credit bureaus — TransUnion, Equifax and Experian. Members can access their credit reports and scores instantly anytime they wish and receive alerts whenever critical changes occur in their credit files at any of the three bureaus. Members can also enroll in identity theft restoration services at no additional cost and receive exclusive offers for other credit and financial services.
Also debuting today is a new 60-second television commercial for FreeScore.com featuring Ben Stein, economist, lawyer, financial writer, former presidential speechwriter, actor, and TV personality. To view the new commercial, visit www.freescore.tv.
About FreeScore LLC
FreeScore LLC is a consumer credit report and monitoring company. For more information go to www.FreeScore.com